- What are my goals for my business after I retire or die?
- Does my company have the right people in place to continue running it if something should happen to me?
- Which key employees are most critical to the business? What can I do to retain them and prepare them to take on more responsibility?
- Are there family members who are interested in and capable of taking over the business?
- What is the value of my business, and how can I preserve that for future generations?
- How can I communicate my succession planning goals to my family, partners, and key personnel?
First Commonwealth Bank and its affiliates do not provide tax, legal or accounting advice. This material has been prepared for informational purposes only, and is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for tax, legal or accounting advice. You should consult your own tax, legal and accounting advisors before engaging in any transaction.